We are currently seeking a motivated, career oriented Senior Drupal Developer to join our team in DC Metro area to begin an exciting and challenging career with Dynamosys Inc.
The Senior Drupal Developer is responsible for architecting, implementing and maintaining our applications, participating in all phases of the development lifecycle. You will be joining our list of contractors for opportunities to work alongside our team on exciting projects. The candidate will lead tasks in a dynamic agile software delivery environment.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Technology and solution leadership of complex Drupal based system including system and data migration.
- Experience with customized Drupal themes and modules.
- Create, customize, develop, and implement Drupal version 8 CMS to manage content for Federal or Commercial organizations, including updates, enhancements, and changes as directed.
- Develop automated processes as required to move the current content from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 ensuring the resulting website remains fully functional.
- Create, customize, develop, and implement a leveraged use of Drupal version 8, including updates, enhancements, and changes as directed, to establish and manage limited Web content.
- Install, test and deploy patches to the core CMS and modules for our Drupal CMS.
Research, develop, test, and implement product backlog items (user stories and defects), including analysis and reporting, on the prioritized project backlog within schedule and budget constraints ensure third-party libraries are downloaded and maintained on agency Subversion and/or Git sites.
- Support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments.
Knowledge of Apache 2.4.x with lean configuration files using Macros with FIPS compliance, Apache, including Rewrite Map, LDAP, F5, DevOps, CICM automation, Subversion, Jenkins, Canary, Cloudbees, Puppet, Ansible, SOLR, Google Analytics, website permission management, NIST security requirements.
- Strong knowledge and experience delivering software in a Continuous Integration Configuration Management (CICM) automated environments.
- Strong understanding of core Drupal API and concepts, including Form API, Field API, Render API, etc.
- Experience using SOAP and REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP (OOP) including experienced working with PHP version 7.1 and above.
- Knowledge of PHP's Symfony Framework and Bootstrap is a plus.
- At least 8+ years experience in Drupal themes and modules.
- At least 2+ year of experience in Drupal 8 especially with migration.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Experienced performing in HP/UX, Linux, AIX, and Windows based environments.
US Citizens or Green Card holders are encourage to apply. We are unable to process any visa request at this time.